Reply To: Yes, I eat my own hair
Homepage › Forums › Our Forums: Support From Our Online Community › OCD Related Conditions › Yes, I eat my own hair › Reply To: Yes, I eat my own hair
14 October 2025 at 14:21
#37002
Forum Moderators
Forum Moderators here:
Thanks for posting on the forum and we’re sorry you haven’t had many replies yet. Please don’t take this personally; sometimes it takes a while for people to reply. We just want you to know that you’re never alone and OCD Action is here to support you.
If you’d like to talk to or email someone who understands OCD and how it can impact families, please contact our OCD Action Helpline.
You can talk to or email a Helpline volunteer ad receive confidential information about and support. Contact our Helpline by:
- phone: 0300 636 5478
- email: support@ocdaction.org.uk
We hope this is helpful,
Forum Moderators