Reply To: Major mistakes led to recurrence of intrusive thoughts
Homepage › Forums › Our Forums: Support From Our Online Community › OCD & Intrusive Thoughts › Major mistakes led to recurrence of intrusive thoughts › Reply To: Major mistakes led to recurrence of intrusive thoughts
Its not a nice position to be in and hope you find yourself doing better in no time. Glad you have found this place helpful. I’m back after 4 years of being away from here but I’m only on once in a while, the forums have gotten very quiet from when I was last here! I’ve had a few setbacks over the years, whether it is finding myself in positions that trigger me or stress certainly plays a role in how well I am doing. Like you said you’ve learnt from the mistakes and won’t make them again and nothing you can do to change it. Things will get better. Not sure the best way to go about it but they will get better. It’s not plain sailing with this and will have set backs just got to keep going and not let anything stop you from moving forward