Close
#17653
Archive
Participant
Participant

    Hi everyone… Well, We’ve made it to another weekend. It has been an extremely busy week. We now have a dishwasher. Except our plates don’t fit!!! 🙂  A good reason to get some new ones after thirty odd years…  We have to plumb the machine in… But at least it will be easier. I do all the catering at home… I’m lead carer for my wife.  My Ocd is easing a bit, mind you, it does when the nice weather comes… Tomorrow we are out visiting people… But that should be okay… I’m not carrying bottles of alcohol gel around with me any more, but will use it where provided when entering shops etc.  I’ve just noticed that Easter isn’t far away… I’m into chocolate in a big way! It is said to be a mood enhancer, but then they tell us it is fattening! We just cannot win, can we?  I hope to do some more recordings on my fabulous electronic organ… I used to put stuff on Youtube, but I’m so busy these days, that things like that tend to get waylaid.  Okay, I have been looking on the satellite channels for entertainment, and one app is called Anthem TV.  They have really old programmes on, but one of my favourites is a chap called Judge Greg Mathis. He is a sort of cross between Judge Judy, and the courtroom scene in ‘What’s up doc’, starring Ryan o Neal and Barbra Streisand. Absolutely brilliantly funny, played by a guy by the name of Liam Dunn.  Comedy is great for lifting the spirits.  Okay, I’ll try not to leave it so long next time…

    God bless you for reading…

    Wannabe